Cases, when 100% refund is approved:
- A double payment on one order, payment for identical orders, and other payment mistakes;
- If the order got paid and is not needed (the class got cancelled, the order was placed by mistake and etc.). Mind that in such cases, you have to inform our support team about the order cancellation within 15 minutes from the moment of the payment, otherwise, we will assign the expert and start working on the order and a full refund will not be possible;
- You have paid for your order twice by mistake. In such case, you will get a full refund, however, make sure to contact the support team within 30 minutes from the moment of payment, otherwise, we will assume that you need two papers written and both orders will be processed as separate ones;
- If you consider that the delivered assignment contains plagiarism, you must provide enough proof that should include links to the sources where the data was initially taken from. We do not count as plagiarism bibliographical references (including references throughout the text and/or page of bibliography at the end of the material) as well as cliché (including idiomatic expressions, connectors, common phrases). We accept only reliable pdf proofs such as Turnitin, the percentage of the report cannot be lower than 10%;
- We did not find the writer, who corresponds with the order requirements, did not start the writing process and missed the initial deadline as a result. Such situations are very rare, but we may find it challenging to assign the writer with the required background for extremely difficult tasks with complicated topics. In case of such a situation, a full refund is guaranteed;
- The deadline was missed. If the first version of the paper is delivered after the original deadline, our support team will recalculate the price of the order according to the time of actual delivery as compensation. The Dispute Manager will request to provide the proof of submission failure in order to investigate the whole case more preciously. However, if the customer failed to give us thorough and clear instructions on the performance of the assignment - neither full nor partial refund will be considered. If a delay occurs due to the late uploading of extra materials on the customer’s part, they cannot apply for a lateness refund;
Cases, when partial refund is approved:
- If a customer wants to cancel the order and request a refund right after we started working on the order, please be informed that in case he/she cancels the order after 15 minutes from the moment of payment maximum 70% refund can be granted; in case half of the deadline has passed he/she can request for 50%; in case more than half of the deadline has passed 30% refund can be approved. Our manager will carefully review every single case and offer the best solution;
- If our Support Team considers your assignment as a complex one, we can offer you to find a specialist who will estimate the final price and deadline. If you refuse their bid, 70% of the sum paid for the order initially can be returned back, the rest will be compensated for the work of our Support Team. It is considered as compensation for the search we made and for the writer's estimation of your assignment.
- If the quality of the assignment does not correspond with the instructions or has grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes, a customer can request a refund. A customer cannot request a refund in case the order is revised and the issue is resolved. A client can get aware with the percentage of the refund he/she can get in the following cases:
- The order is not formatted properly – up to 10% refund;
- The order contains grammar, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes –up to 30% (in case the customer provides examples of the mistakes found);
- Instructions for the order were not followed –up to 100% (the final percentage can be considered only by the Dispute Manager);
- If there is no expert available to revise a customer's assignment, we will give a 15% - 50% refund. In case the revision was completed after the deadline, a customer will get a 15% compensation. We guarantee that our manager will work on every case individually to meet customers' expectations;
- If a client does not like the result – he/she can always contact our managers to request a refund, however a detailed proof must be provided, otherwise the refund request will be declined. It can be a file with comments, feedback from the professor, or a detailed message with mistakes. In case the customer fails to provide us with the mentioned information, the refund request will be declined;
- Once the revision is requested, it implicates the customer's general approval of the assignment and means that he/she requires only minor changes to the already completed material. In such case, a 100% refund will not be granted if the revision of the paper has been requested at least once (please be informed that exceptions can take place and each case is investigated by the Dispute Manager);
Please note that when a client requests a 100% refund, he/she automatically repulses any rights on the completed assignment. In such a case, we reserve the right to publish the assignment on our homepage and the content of the customer's ordered work will be automatically linked to our writing company.
Cases when the refund can not be considered:
- Customer’s Store Credit Balance was used to cover the payment both fully or partially (the amount covered with Store Credit Balance is not refundable);
- If, after careful investigation, our QA team finds that all of the customer's instructions, provided initially, were accurately followed;
- A customer chose Additional services: Plagiarism report, Abstract page, Top/Advanced/Premium writer, VIP service/High priority and discounts;
- Value Added Tax is not refundable as it is taken exclusively by the government;
- There is an open dispute in our system;
- When a 10-day period of free revision has passed. (The free revision period starts right after the deadline, indicated on the order);
- If a customer orders problem-solving, multiple-choice assignments, or any other projects requiring calculations. If he/she uses answers delivered by our expert, they automatically approve them. However, if a writer scores only a half (or less) of the right answers, a customer is entitled to a partial refund. The amount of such a refund is evaluated by the billing department in each case individually; The percentage of the refund correlates with the amount of correct answers;
- The received score for the paper was lower than the customer's expectations. Please, be aware that we do not guarantee any grade, as teachers give grades depending on their personal vision and their decision is very likely to be subjective, so we cannot control the situation;
- In case a customer would like to cancel the order and get a refund when we have already received the paper from a writer and there is still time till the client's deadline, a refund cannot be possible. The client will receive the paper within 10-15 minutes from the cancellation request;
- If a customer failed to give us thorough and clear instructions on the performance of the assignment - neither full nor partial refund will be considered. Please note: it is a client, who decides whether to provide us with all the necessary materials from the class and required instructions. He/she needs to check all the provided details which are needed to complete the task properly.
- If a customer has paid for less number of pages, problems, words, power-point slides than mentioned in the instructions/files/guidelines. If you refuse to proceed with the additional cost for the order, we will proceed with what was paid initially and provide you with the draft of assignment.
- If you choose Inquiry as a type of service, it means our company provides you with the evaluation of the instructions, finds the specialist and provides you with the final price and the deadline. If you refuse to pay, the sum of the inquiry service is non-refundable.
- Draft cannot be considered as a reason for the refund, as it is not an obligatory option on our website. Draft is not a final version of the file; thus you cannot request cancellation\refund after receiving it. You can provide our writer with the feedback and they will adjust the comments.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
If the customer is willing to get a refund, they need to contact our support team, and the order will be forwarded to the Billing Department, which analyzes each case individually and comes to a final decision. Such a process usually takes up to three business days. However, in separate situations, the process may last less or more, depending on the specific details of a particular case.
Please be informed that in case we do not receive any reply from the customer in regards to the manager's offer within 5 business days, the refund request will be terminated and the money paid fully/partially will be stored on the client's personal account on our website as a Store Credit Balance.